Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 7, 2008

$1 Sale at Walmart

Wow I lucked in to some great deals today! I was at Walmart
and I noticed a bunch of people going nuts over a few racks of
clothes. I went over to check it out and everything was $1!
I went twice because the cashier told me they were bringing
more things out at 4:00. I heard an associate say they will bring
more out tomorrow.
I can't show a picture because a few things will be Christmas presents.
There were lots of Faded Glory clothes and Hanna Montana shirts
(This is where I saved a ton because my daughter loves Hanna)
The Halloween clearance was 75% off. They had lots of costumes at
my store. I bought a few shirts for next year for about $2.
I don't know if this is a local thing but thought I'd mention.

No comments: