Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Soyjoyous

Wow soyjoy is a money maker this week!
Cvs has them free after Ecb and Rite aid
has them FAR.

There was a coupon in the 1/4 Sunday paper
for $3 off 10 soyjoy bars. I have been using
this at CVS and making a $3 profit when buying
2 boxes. I have gotten 6 boxes so far and have
earned ECBS on all them even though the limit
is 5??? Rumor is that the limit is now 10:) I will
be trying this out today.

Rite aid has 10 bars for $5 with a rebate of $5.
So free! But wait, use the $3 off 10 and make a
profit of $3 after rebate:)

I just couldn't resist buying these since they will
make me money. You know what? Don't tell anyone
but I actually like these...huh!!!!!! I heard they taste
good warm too but I haven't tried that yet.

No comments: