Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dots $10 Survey

Confession: I am not thrifty at all times.
Sometimes I am out of control:(

I had an Indians game to go to and I didn't
have anything casual to wear. I decided to go
to Dots (weren't they $10 and under once?).
Anyways everything looked so cute. They had me
at hello, LOL.
Anyways......I bought 2 shorts, a shirt, sunglasses
and lip gloss (like I need more lip gloss!). I spent $54!
Well today I have remorse. Its like I binged on clothes
and now I want to "get rid of it". The good thing is I can.

Here's my plan: Return a pair of shorts get $16 back.
New total spent: $38

Here's the good part......when I got my receipt there was an offer:
$10 for your thoughts. I did a survey and got a $10
off ANY purchase coupon. A bonus $10!

$38 for a pair of shorts, shirt, sunglasses , lip gloss
and $10 more to spend. Sorry,had to write this out again.
I'm still trying to convince myself that this isn't soo bad.

I'll let you know what I get with the $10 coupon.

No comments: