Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gift Cards

I have gotten a few gift cards
lately. I got a few for my b-day,
through my points and bank rewards.
I plan on using them wisely and
stretch them far. This is what I
have:

Giant Eagle: ...................$89
Borders: ........................ $25
TJ Maxx:....................... $25
Carabba's: .................... $50
Bath and Body:............. $91
Kohls:........................... $25
Blockbuster:................. $10......
........I never used my $10 GC
I have to call customer service!

Also have :

Staples rewards:........... $9
Kohl's cash:.................... $20
CVS ecb: .........................$17

Not bad huh?
I will keep track of what I use the GC
for to see how long I can make them last :)

UPDATE:
Bath and Body GC: -$15.00 ......... $80 left
I did this here online yesterday . Spent
$3.75.

Got 1 pocket bac hand gel
and 1 moisturizing soap.

Also:
Had a $10 Wexler coupon.
Bought eye creme ......$11 on GC
after coupon.

No comments: