Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Friday Deals



Blockbuster Video:

3 boxes microwave popcorn
1 bag cotton candy
_________________
.98 after $10 gift card

Had 2 giftcards from an online offer for total of $20.

I was told the one gift card had a $0 balance on it!

I don't know how or why this happened?????

I was so annoyed I just blew the $10 on junk.

There is not a BB close to my house so I wanted to

use it up.

Goodwill:

1 ink cartridge

________________
$1.07

Will get $3 at Staples for the ink.

Dollar General :

2 20oz Dr. Peppers
1 bag potatoes
1 bag bananas
1 dozen eggs
_______________
$4.25 after coupons

Walgreens:

3 cans tuna
1 pack gum
2 Bigroll tp
________________
$3.47 after coupons

RiteAid:

1 Glade candle tin
1 glade candle refill
4 Ramen noodles
1 Wet ones wipes
1 Italian bread
1 Glade soy candle
__________________
.17 after coupons!


Will get a $1 rebate for the wipes

and $14.50 towards the gift of savings card:)

Garage Sale :

Rubiks cube
_____________
.25


***Paid about $10.00 for all this . ***
Will get $3 for ink and $1 for wipes.
Like getting all this for $6 !!!!
















No comments: