Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Rebates

There are alot of great rebates out there!

I am sending in for a free movie ticket
for buying Spot Shot (pd. about $1 )
Go here to find out more.

Photobucket

I am also sending in 2 SC Johnson rebates.
You can send in up to 3!
Go here to find out more.
I pd. less than $3 and will get back $10:)

Thanks hip2save !!!

Target has glade glass candle holders on
sale for $1.50 paired with $1.50Q = FREE
Remember to buy 3!

I bought the Spot Shot at Kmart. $4.13
$1 coupon dbled = -2
$1 discover coupon (did not dbl !) -1
pd. about $1.13 for a movie ticket...Not bad :)

Requested my rebate check from Rite Aid : $19
Plus earned a $20 Fall Savings gift certificate!

No comments: