Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Longaberger Basket

I purchased these Longaberger pieces at a
garage sale. I am a big fan and have collected
a few. The factory is here in Ohio and there
are many collectors locally.

Here is what I got :


Ok this was not cheap ! I spent $63.00 (gasp).
I normally don't spend this kind of money at a
garage sale but I thought the Strawberry basket
was unusual . The thing that I like is that it is a complete
set (lid,liner,etc.). The lid is signed by the artist and
the bottom is signed by 4 of the Longaberger family.
I thought this makes it worth something.
I can't seem to find out exactly how much it's worth.
Does anyone have any idea ?

I feel guilty about buying this . It wasn't a need but a BIG want .

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful set! I used to sell Longaberger and I think you did great. Unfortunately, the secondary market has bottomed out on Longaberger, but since you know the value, I think it was definitely worth what you paid. As a collector, the signatures are important!