Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Week's Review

2 Windex multi surface cleaner
1 milk
2 sm. Doritos
1 Plain Dealer
2 Scrubbing Bubbles
2 Mylantas with free Ludons
1 bag of pretzels
3 powerbars
1 box cheese crackers
-----------------------------
$2.xx

I used coupons for the:
Windex
Scrubbing Bubbles
Mylanta
+5/30 (from recycle bank)
+ $16.00 ECBs

I got back $13 in ECBs
+ 5/15 coupon Yay!

I really needed the milk and paper so I went Sunday.
I think I did pretty good!

Scanned my card in the coupon machine and got a $2
Ecb so went back a second time to CVS.

2nd trip
2 Dawn dishsoaps
4 Glade refills
box of greeting cards (clearanced)
__________________________
$16.xx

used :
-$2 Ecb
-$2.75 Ecb
-$6 glade coupons
-$5/15

Paid $1.17 oop
Received a $5 Ecb

No comments: