Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 3, 2010

I am hosting a Capri Sun House party !

Look at my party pack for my Capri Sun House party !

What did I get ?

10 pouches of Capri Sun 100% juice
10 pouches of Capri Sun Roarin Waters
1 tote
15 pencil cases  (super cute!)
15 Capri Sun frisbees
11 Capri Sun coupons
11 Capri Sun refrigerator magnets

I am really excited to host my party ! I can't wait for my guests to
get their goodies .

Read about House Party here or visit House Party .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy to see all the arrangements of capri sun house party. My brother is organizing a party for his wife on her birthday at one of charming Chicago event space next month. Hope her day becomes memorable and she enjoys the surprise.