Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Major Need of Groceries !


                                                              $50
IGA:
peaches
bananas
mushrooms
A1
3 packages porkchops
1 package sausage
1 Family size pork steaks

Walmart :

2 Tropicana
1 Chef recipe steak
Shrimp

Giant Eagle:

4 greek yogurts
1 bag string cheese
3 pints grape tomatoes
3 bags pizza shells
2 Nesquicks
2 Imperial butters
2 Ball Park hotdogs
2 homestyle mac-n-cheese
2 bottles relish
1 Carolina rice
2 Chunky soups

I spent about $50s. I bought a lot of fruits, veggies and  meats 
that I didn't have coupons for. I finally used my Chef coupon
for $3 and paid only cents for the Chef steaks ! The Ball Park
franks were pretty cheap too after using the 2 $2 coupons I got
from the Ballpark Facebook page.




No comments: