Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things




CVS
7 Gold Emblem Lemon Lime soda
(.25 clearance)
8 cans Bumble bee tuna (not in picture)
(.49 clearance)
Hair accessories
($1.00 clearance)
Men's body wash
($1.25 clearance)
2 cards
(.50 each clearance)
_________________________
About $9

earned $1 ECB for using my green tag.
Paid with a giftcard I earned from a
reward card I have.

Giant Eagle

8 HH
2 Ronzoni pasta
1 bag Carolina rice
1 Farmland dressing
2 Loreal kids shampoo
1 soft pretzel
___________________
$2.35 after coupons, a $5 RR and tax

I found a $5 RR in my purse that expired
the day B4 . I was upset that I let it expire.
I thiought I'll go ahead and try using it and
it went through WooHoo !!!

Drugmart
1 bag of Sauerkraut
__________________
.99


Walgreens
2 Purex
2 contac cold and flu
2 taffy (fillers) (.40)
2 pencils (fillers 1.00)
2 tubs toothpaste
__________________
$ 5.70 after coupons and tax

earned a $6 RR after rolling all
the other RR into 4 transactions.

Apples

4 jars Peter Pan
4 Mac-n-cheese
1 bag apples
1 lb lunchmeat
________________
$10.43 (no coupons!)

Giant Eagle
2 Sinex
1 string cheese
______________
$2.14 after tax and coupons

Recieved a $4 catalina

Grand total of : $30.61
Actual oop :     $21.61
 ( Had a gift card for CVS)
Earned :           $4 and $6 ($10)

Like paying less than $12 !!!!


Photobucket

No comments: