Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Kerrygold Coupon

UPDATE :
(this coupon will be expiring soon)

Ohio -

Where not to use your Kerrygold coupons:

Trader Joes - does not except Internet coupons
Heinens -  does not except Internet coupons for free items

I had a bad experience at Heinens with this coupon.
To be fair, I will write more about it after I've heard
back from customer service !

Side note :

I wrote customer service at Kerrygold. I explained
that many stores were not excepting the coupon I
had gotten from the survey. They responded promptly
and are sending  me a real (non internet) coupon! 
I'm not sure if  it will be for the free cheese or a dollar
off amount. I am very impressed with their service.
I am also excited to try the cheese it looks good.
They are updating their website also and including
recipes. Maybe we will be able to get more coupons in the
future :)


Expired:



Free Kerrygold cheese or butter after brief survey.
So easy !! I just did this in a matter of minutes !
Take the survey here .

** You will need to have your printer ready.You will get a link to the
coupon after you've completed the survey. I was able to print 2 ! **

Wondering where to use your coupon?

Ohio
Wholefoods
Trader Joes
Heinens
Wid Oats
Dorthy Lane Markets
Andersons
West Pointe Market
Jungle Jims

or here outside of Ohio

This is up to a $7.00 value !

(Thanks, hip2save )

More cheese coupons :)

Save $0.55 on any package of Frigo cheese
Save $0.55 on any package of Stella cheese
Save $.o55 on any package of Treasure cave cheese

No comments: