Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 14, 2011

RiteAid is the Place to be !



Wow , RiteAid really delivered this week.
I went SEVERAL times . I kept rolling my
Ups+ rewards . I did spend about $10
starting out and about $5 tax for all the
transactions I made ($15 total). I really
lost track of my spending but I'm sure that
is close to what I spent.


I used these coupons :
$1.50 off 3 Hormel (Feb. All You)
$4/$20 Video value coupon
$1 anything video value
6 Kelloggs B1G1
1 stayfree B1G1
$4 peelie for Blink eye drops (on box)
(8)$1 peelie for beef jerky (on bags)

Here's what I got...Not everything is pictured !

12 boxes of Kelloggs cereal
35 Hormel Compleat dinners
4 cans of Hunts sauce
4 boxes Barilla pasta
8 bags of beef jerky
1 mac and cheese
1 Blink eye drop
1 candy (filler)
1 lg. bottle Citrus tea (RiteAid brand)
1 box of crackers ($1 spot)
2 Stayfree
_________________________
paid around $15 oop (Several Transactions)             
** Earned & used my Resolution rewards of $20 **
** Used Ups+ rewards to pay all but tax**

Have:
$22 Ups+ rewards , $7.99 rebate for the Blink
and $4XX rebate for the Fiberplus Kelloggs cereal

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Drug stores can really be a great place to buy groceries - I did a three-part series on that subject a while ago. Great job!


Thanks for linking up! Have a great week!
-- Laura from Frugal Follies

kathie said...

thanks you too !