Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Great CVS trip






I had to change my plan at CVS . I got a $10/50 CVS coupon today. I was planning on spending about $20 anyways so I decided to go ahead and find more things to buy :)

This trip did take me about an hour. I think I did really well. I could have done a little better but I was too tired and I just wasn't prepared enough.

Here's the DL:

1 package Viva papertowels (8pk)

4 Diet Pepsi 2 litre.

2 spices

2 trial size peanuts

2 boxes Post cereal

Complete multi purpose solution

2 revlon eyeshadows

1 bubble bath

Wonder bread

milk

Maybelline mineral foundation

_________________

Here are the coupons I used:

$10/50 cvs coupon

$3/15 cosmetic purchase (cvs)

-$3 mineral makeup

(2) -$2 Revlon makeup

-$1/4 pepsi coupon ( found on hang tag)

-$1 Multi purpose solution

-$3.79 Coupon for free cereal

-$15.00 ECB

______________________

= $11.00 oop, earned $21.00 ecbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: