Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Wow $20 bought all this



All this for $20! I was so excited.

Lets see if I can remember what I got....

Rite aid:

3 soft soaps

1 Colgate toothpaste

= about $2.50

Cvs:

I had a 10/50 coupon . I had a plan when I first went in but of course

they didn't have a most of the things on my list :( I really had no

other game plan and I was tired so I really didn't think too hard about it.

I actually did better than I would have originally!!!! I was very happy:)

4 12pks pepsi

1 bag Lays

4 Gatorade's

2 glade candle holders

2 Sunday papers

2 packs diet gum

2 greeting cards

Charmin wipes

1 pack gum (filler)

1 Bayer chewable aspirin

1 Excedrin pain reliever

=1.50 after ecbs + coupons ...plus I actually got all

my ecbs back plus $1extra for next time.

*I will send my receipt in for the pepsi rebate.

Giant Eagle:

4 mayo

1 wishbone

5 boxes tissue

2 Knorr sides

4 Quaker rolled oats

3 Quaker instant oatmeal

6 mentos gum

4 dole 4pks

1 gallon milk

salami

$16 after coupons

Someone left a coupon for a free tissue:) I left my change though .20.

No comments: