Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My first Kroger and Meijers trip

I've been reading about all the savings everyone seems to get at
Krogers and Meijers. I have to admit I've been a little jealous
that I don't have those stores in my town. However, I do have
them out of town. To get there it takes me about 35-40 minutes.
I know, I know ...What about the gas? Well its almost all highway
miles and the gas prices have been good. This is not something I'll
do often only when its worth my time.

This did take ALOT of planning but I think I did ok. What do think?





Meijers:

1st: 2 bags cheese sticks
5 boxes fruit gushers
2 jars Skippy
Redi-Serve nuggets
2 Chex Mix bars
6 boxes waffles
1 box of Cheerios
_____________-$8 (coupons)
Total: 18.99 got a $3.50 oyno coupon


2nd: 1 bag of cheese sticks
5 fruit gushers
2 boxes of Cheerios
______________-6 (coupons)
Total: 7.67 +3.50 oyno


3rd: Cookies from the bakery ( for Valentines day)
________________-3.50 coupon
Total: 1.99

Kroger:


10 (4pks) TP
9 cans Chefboyrdee
10 cans Kroger sauce
3 jars Ragu
10 Ramen noodles
1 Dr.Pepper
1 hotdog bun
2 bullion cubes
2 banquet dinners
2 boxes pizza rolls
1 can diced tomatoes
2 containers of strawberries
4 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes Go-gurts
2 bags Kroger Tortilla chips
2 bags of Wacky Mac
eggs
___________________-17.78 (saved $43 total)


Total: 36.64

All and all I spent about $65 and saved about $85




No comments: