Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

$5 off at Victoria's Secret

Photobucket

I forgot my eye shadow when I went to visit my brother in Chicago.
I borrowed some from his girlfriend. I really liked it. It was from VS's
sexy collection. I wanted to buy it since I liked it so much. I was
surprised that it was $18. You know me...I wasn't going to pay that.
I received a coupon in the mail for $10 off ANY purchase (wish I had another).
I thought , well $8 is not too bad and I really needed it.
Sooooo I went to VS . A sales associate greeted me and told me a few
things about the sales and something she said grabbed my attention.
Did I hear her right? Try on VS's new bra and get $5 off your purchase!!!!
Oh yeah:) Got my eyeshadow for $3!

No comments: