Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

This Week's Goods


Giant Eagle
Trip 1:

15 Powerades
1 Snuggle
1 box Cheez-its
2 bottles hot sauce
Ideal sweetener
Taco kit
5 instant potato pouches
3 loaves bread
cough drops
2 Keebler cookies
3pk Ch. milk
2 bags flour tortillas
3 Grands biscuits
1 frozen cookie dough
2 taco seasonings
1 box GG frozen veggies
1 pk Hefty plates
1 Snow White dvd
_______________
$24.00 after coupons

Will get a $5 rebate for the Hefty/Snow White combo.
Also earned a $6 off of a $25 gift card. I paid for this on
my GE gift card so $0 oop. ***Sale ended Wed***



Trip 2:
3 Purex (9 load)
Milk
2 Ice Teas
4 boxes cake mix
2 boxes cereal
2 boxes cereal bars
1 cookie sheet
1 Dannons crush cups (4pk)
3 instant potatoes
1 treat bag
________________
$13 after coupons
Paid for this on the GE gift card so $0 oop.
The treat bag was free and so was the cookie
sheet for buying participating items. I bought
4 BC cake mixes for $4 which earned me the free
cookie sheet and also a catalina printed for free
eggs. Not a bad deal !

Target :

2 Fusion razors
2 All travel size
1 glade soy candle
2 Popsecret 3 pks
1 body wash
_______________
$8 after coupons

The cashier argued with me a little about the ALL
coupons. First she said I didn't purchase it and then
she asked how much they were. She was trying to
insinuate that I was trying to get overage. The coupon
was for $1 off and the travel size was $1.04. The coupon
said ANY size. I didn't say anything other than the price.
I was going to tell I didn't want them but she went ahead
and put it through. She was very annoyed and gave me
an attitude though. Sheesh!

No comments: