Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Grocery Shopping

I thought it would be fun to see how far I can stretch
the R/R and OYNO coupons I still have left. I will
keep adding on to the original order. I spent another
$3 so that I could earn my fuel perks. We'll pretend
I got that out of the $10 rebate I should be getting for
the Planters nuts.
















All this for $61.00
Heres the break down...

Giant Eagle

7 bags of cheese
3 Kraft singles
2 loaves of bread
2 boxes Swiss Miss
5 packs of hot dogs
14 cans of peanuts
9 cans of soup
1 gallon milk
1 quart chocholate milk
2 boxes gogurts
10 cottage doubles
__________________
about $42

Walgreens

8 2ltres pop
4 12pks pop
___________________
$23

Earned $10.00 oyno coupon for the cottage doubles.
Still have a $10 R/R from Walgreens.
$7 left form Planter nuts rebate.

No comments: