Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stocking up on nuts and more















All this for $61.00
Heres the break down...

Giant Eagle

7 bags of cheese
3 Kraft singles
2 loaves of bread
2 boxes Swiss Miss
5 packs of hot dogs
14 cans of peanuts
9 cans of soup
__________________
about $38

Walgreens

8 2ltres pop
4 12pks pop
___________________
$23

For a total  of $61.00  but wait :

I received $12 oyno coupon from GE
I received a $10 RR at Walgreens
I sent in for a $10 rebate for the nuts

Like getting this all for $29 !!!
14 cans of nuts!!!!!!!

This is more than I'd like to spend typically but
the pop will last us awhile! The nuts are for my
hubby . He likes to snack on them at work. They
should last ...shhh I hide some of them so he wouldn't
eat them all at once.

No comments: