Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My new Bzzagent Campaigns

BzzAgent is a word of mouth network where "agents"
get products to try and spread a "buzz" about.


I Looooove BzzAgent !!!!
Seriously look what they sent me in the mail !

Right now I am trying out the new
Loreal collagen micro-pulse eye cream.
I really need this! This is great, easy and
kind of fun to use. On one end there is
the eye cream on the other end there is
a massager. You just put on the eye cream
and use the massager to help penetrate the
cream into your fine lines and wrinkles. How
easy is that? Can't wait to see the results!

I am also starting a campaign for Horizon
Organic milk. I just received a couple $1
off coupons and 2 try 1 free coupons.
They are for a 3 pk. of single serve milk.
I can't wait to try this ! I now my kids
will love the chocolate milk.

Photobucket

No comments: