Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling Better !

Feeling better and ready to shop !

Apples:
4 (3lb) packages of hamburger ($1.70 per lb.)
2 boxes mac-n-cheese (.11 each)
1 1/2 lbs Bavarian ham ($3.99 lb)
______________________
$28.13 





CVS:
4 Execedrin (used 4 free coupons)
2 Revlon nail clippers
_____________________
used $7 Ecb + $3.24 on a gift card
received a $10 Ecb and a $7 Ecb

2nd transaction:
5 Wisk
2 Extra
______________________
$0 used above ecbs
received a $10 Ecb

Riteaid:
Milk
_______________
tax only after Up+


Wallgreens drove me crazy this week .
I could not get my hands on the Electrosol.
I went far and wide too ! I really wasted my
time and gas. I bought coupons for the 1st .
time. I bought 10 Electrosol coupons. This
would be enough for about a year in my
household. Well at least there is a good
deal at CVS next week. Lets hope they
stock up!

Wallgreens:
4 transactions

4 Electrosol
______________
$6 oop received (4) $1.50 RR

5th transaction

1 Oscillococcinum
6 laffy taffy (fillers)
______________
used $6 RRs from above + $2 coupon
2.55 oop
received a $9 RR + coupon for free
Breathe Right strips

$34 oop and have a $9 RR and $10 in Ecbs
to spend.  Not bad considering that includes
lunch meat , 12lbs of hamburger and 7 bottles
of laundry detergent !

2 comments:

Rosebuds and Ladybugs said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up! I just got my Excedrin coupons in the mail too! =)Don't you just love coupons for free products!

Debi @ Bluegrass Savers said...

I had the same experience trying to find Finish Gelpacks at CVS. I had to go to three stores before I could find any in stock and this was on Sunday! Thanks for coming by and linking up at the Bluegrass Savers weekly saving page. It's always so encouraging to read other people's experiences.