Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Lunch Break with My Kids



Dining cheaply with the kids:

I wanted to get the kids out of the house. They had
Monday and Tuesday off but we were kind of snowed
in. They were  a little stir crazy. I promised them we'd
go out for lunch.

The kids picked Wendys to dine at. I looked
in my Entertainment book and found 2 useful coupons.
I went to a Wendys that had a giant Eagle and Speedway
near so that I could multitask.
Here is what we got:

2 chilis (1 free coupon)
2 spicey chicken sandwiches (1 free coupon)
2 value fries
1 44oz drink at Speedway
________________________________
Paid less then $7 for the 3 of us !

We were all full and happy :)

Photobucket

No comments: