Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

1 Lone Coupon !


I went to IGA in hopes of stocking up on the OJ that was .88.
That was a short lived dream. When I looked at the add again
I noticed there was a limit of 1 with a $20 purchase ! Boo !!
Anyways, I was there so I went ahead and got a few things that
seemed to be a good deal.

 Here is what I got:

IGA:

1 family pack of chicken breast  ($6.41)
2 Bob Evans sausage gravy       ($1 each sale)
5 BB turkey bacon                   ($1 each sale)
bananas                                   
OJ                                         (.88 spent $20)
1 loaf of bread
1 hamburger bun
1 lb salami                             .55 off coupon
_________________________________________
about $22.00

Bakery Thrift Store:

3  packs of hotdog buns
____________________                  
$1.78

Dollar General Market:

4 pork loins     
___________________
$14.00

I kept it under $40 even without a ton of coupons.
Not to bad considering I bought a few meat items.
I'm still sad about the OJ. We need it hubby is sick.

Photobucket

No comments: