Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A great trip to CVS

Photobucket
I haven't been too interested in CVS lately...I know I know.
I thought this week seemed like a good week to build up
some ECBs (extra care bucks). I had no ecbs to start out
with :( This is what I did:

1st: I scanned my card on the coupon printer. I got a
coupon for a B1g1 free Essence of Beauty bath product.
This worked well with my scenario because the EOB
bath products are printing out ECBs! What luck!

Here's what I got:

1 Bayer Diabetes monitor
Zantac 75
2 EOB bath products
1 Fusion shave gel
--------------------------
$14.xx

Used
-4/20 from the Holiday book
(this prints as a ECB and does not come of your total)
-2 Zantac coupon
-B1G1 EOB coupon
-1 fusion (from recent P & G)
-14.99 Bayer Monitor (adjusted down)

Received:
$5
$4
$8.99
$8
--------------
$26.00

That's a $12 profit....Woohoo !!!!



No comments: